A wonderful snack for hi tea parties or for kids lunch box. I love it ……..
- 3 large potatoes (peeled and boiled to perfection)
- 1 large chicken breast or ½ kilo boneless chicken breast pieces (boiled in 1 cup water, 2 tbspns soy sauce, 2 tspns chilli sauce, salt and pepper) (shred with your hands or fork after boiling DO NOT USE FOOD PROCESSOR)
- Some salt and cracked black pepper according to the taste
- 4 tbspns chopped fresh parsley
- 1 large green chilli chopped (OPTIONAL)
- 2 tbspns chopped spring onions (green part)
- Some chicken salt (adjust it with the amount of salt you add)
FOR COATING AND SHALLOW FRYING
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- 2 eggs (whisked)
-In a large mixing bowl, mash potatoes and add shredded chicken and all other ingredients.
-Now make flat patties out of this dough like potato mixture and first dip in egg, then roll in breadcrumbs and put them on a plate.
-When you are done with all of them, heat some oil in frying pan and fry until they get golden brown crust.
-Take them out onto your serving dish and serve hot with mint chutney or ketchup or any sauce of your choice.