Salad Raita is a Pakistani home condiment served with Biryani, Pulao or any other spicy rice or spicy dish. I like it with Pulao and Shaami Kabab or Biryani. This time whenever you make Biryani, try this and don’t forget to leave a comment below 😉
- 1 tbspn chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tbspn chopped mint leaves
- 1 tspn chopped green chillies
- Some chaat masala
- 2 cups thick natural yogurt
- ¼ cup water
- 1 cucumber with skin cut into small cubes
- 1 red onion cut into small cubes
- 1 tomato deseeded and cut into small cubes
- Some salt
-Whip yogurt with a fork and add water if you are using very thick yogurt.
-Adjust salt to taste.
-Add coriander, mint and green chillies and mix.
-Now add all other vegetables and stir.
-Dish out and dust with some chaat masala.
-Chill and serve with Biryani, Pulao or any roast meat.