Desi Burger …….
- 2 sesame seed buns (cut into two pieces “top” and “bottom”, heated on griddle)
- Some red onion
- 2 cheese slices
- 2 tomato slices
- 2 Chappali Tikkian
- Some ketchup
- 150 gms beef mince with fats
- 1 red onion
- 3 green chillies
- A handful of coriander
- 1 egg (scrambled lightly and broken into pieces)
- 1 tspn crushed amardana (pomegranate seed)
- 1 tspn methi leaves
- Some salt
- Some crushed red chillies
- Some black pepper
- 1 tspn lemon juice
- 1 tspn garam masala
- 1 tbspn cracked dried coriander
- Some oil for frying
-In a deep mixing bowl combine mincemeat and all other ingredients given for chappali tikkian.
-Chop onion, coriander and green chillies in a food processor and mix with beef mince.
-Heat oil in a frying pan and make two patties out of this mincemeat mixture.
-Fry the patties (3 minutes per side) on medium heat.
-Now step two: assemble the burger.
-On the bottom bun, put cheese, beef patty, onion, tomato and drizzle some ketchup. Put the sesame side on top and serve with masala chips.