Healthy sandwich packed with protien, good carbs of wholemeal bread, good fats of avocado, calcium of cheese and of course tangy rich tomato………..
- 2 slices sandwich toast bread (lawsons or helgas preferred)
- ½ avocado (scooped and mashed)
- 2 thin slices of tomato
- 1 slice coon (sandwich, reduced fat cheese)
- 2 tenderloins/ ½ chicken schnitzel (pounded with meat tenderising hammer)
- Some salt and pepper to season
- 1 tspn oil/ NO OIL IF USING NON STICK GRILL PAN
-Heat the grill pan and place the pounded chicken on it. Season the chicken. Cook for 2 minutes per side and your chicken is ready to go. Do not overcook please.
-Toast the bread if you want to. Put some lumpy mashed avocado on one slice and cheese of the other one, then some tomato slices and your grilled chicken.
-Close the sandwich and serve.