Desi style chicken cutlets ………..
- ½ kg chicken mincemeat (with fats)
- 1 medoum sized red onion (chopped in food processor)
- 2 tbspns Crushed green chillies
- 1 tbspn Crushed coriander
- 1 tbspn Crushed mint leaves
- 1 tbspn ginger garlic paste
- Some red chilli flakes
- Salt to taste
- 4 tbspns crushed dried coconut
- Some oil for shallow frying
- 2 tbspns besan
- 4 tbspns crumbs
- 2 tbspns corn flour
- 2 tbspns normal flour
-Mix all the crumb ingredients in a plate and keep it aside.
-Now in a mixing bowl combine chicken mincemeat with all the vegetables and spices. Mix well with your hands.
-Make medium sized oval shaped balls, flat them and coat them with crumb mixture and fry until golden crispy brown.
-Serve hot with tamarind sauce, ketchup, mint sauce or Pulao or Biryani.