My own creation –
- 3 chicken breasts (skinless)(cut into cubes/ strips)
- 1 egg
- 2 tbspns corn flour
- Some salt and cracked black pepper
- Some chicken salt
- 1 tspn Garlic paste
- Some oil for deep frying
- 6 cup any vegetable(s) (cauliflower, broccoli, capsicum, onion, zucchini, celery, peas, beans, carrots, etc.)
- 2 x140 gms tomato puree packs
- 4 cups chicken stock
- Some red chilli flakes
- Some salt
- 2 tbspns oil
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 2 tbspns lemon juice
- 2 tbspns vinegar
- 4 tbspns hot sauce
- 2 tbspns soy sauce
- 1 tspn sugar
- 4 spring onions (green part, chopped)
-In a mixing bowl, combine chicken with everything given for chicken and fry until the pieces are golden. (Not brown, red or fully cooked, just light golden)
-Heat oil in a wok. Fry garlic and red chilli flakes for 1 minute on medium – high heat.
-Add tomato puree and chicken stock. Mix and cook for 5 minutes. Add other sauces and seasonings.
-Now add fried chicken and your selection of vegetables.
-Mix and let it cook on medium heat for 5 minutes. Do not overcook the veggies, let them be crunchy.
-Now at this point, your sauce is going to be thick and chicken and veggies all cooked.
-Add spring onions, give your dish a last stir and serve hot with boiled rice or fried rice.