Need a tasty idea for a tea party or a great side dish for desi dinners??????????
Here you go …….
- 750 gms to 1 kg chicken mincemeat (with fats)
- 2 red onions
- 4 green chillies
- A bunch of coriander
- 4 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 2 tbspns crushed ginger
- 1 tspn chaat masala
- Some salt
- Some chicken powder
- A pinch of garam masala
- 3 tbspns lemon juice
- 2 tbspns chilli flakes
- 2 tbspns breadcrumbs
- 1 tbspn cracked dried coriander
- ½ tspn cumin and ½ tspn carom seeds (pan roasted and crushed in mortar and pestle)
- Some oil for shallow frying
-Chop onion, green chillies and coriander in food processor.
-In a deep mixing bowl, combine chicken mince and all the spices along with ginger garlic paste.
-Now take a handful of chopped onion, chilli and coriander and squeeze excess water out of it. Mix in the chicken mixture.
-Heat oil in a frying pan.
-Now with wet hands make medium sized, 1 cm think flat roundels and fry until they are crispy brown. Flip sides and after some time take them out onto your serving dish.
-Serve hot with chutney or raita.