One of my favorite Salads with Charcoal chicken……
- 220 gms of Danish feta/ 1 block of feta cheese (available in Supermarket Deli)
- 1 cup black pitted olives
- 1 capsicum (cubes)
- 1 cucumber with skin sliced
- 1 red onion (sliced)
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes (cut into half)
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup vinegar
- Some Greek oregano (dried)
- A pinch of salt
-Combine all the vegetables in a salad bowl.
-Combine the dressing ingredients in a separate bowl and mix.
-Pour the dressing all over the vegetables.
-Mix and toss.
A healthy and nutritious idea for dinner …..
- 2 salmon fillets (with skin)
- Some salt
- 2 tbspns lemon juice
- 1 tbspn olive oil
FOR GREEK SALAD
Greek Salad Recipe
-Place salmon fillets on a plate and season with some salt. Make a mixture of oil and lemon juice and apply on the fillets.
-Take a grilled pan, place the fillets on it and then turn on the flame. (place the fillets, skin down, on a cold grill pan)
-Let the fillets warm up with the pan, this will stop the skin from bubbling and cracking.
-Cook for 2 minutes per side.
-Take a serving plate, put a generous serving of Greek Salad and place the fillet on the side with your greens.