Chicken Wrap ……..
- 4 chapattis/ khubz
- 4 tbspns Aioli dip/ garlic sauce
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 6 tbspns yogurt & cucumber dip (1 cucumber grated and mixed with 6 tbspns of yogurt)
- 3 tbspns capsicum (1 red capsicum shredded)
- A little bit of any sauce you like (tomato, hot, mayonnaise, mustard, peri peri anything)
- 1 tomato sliced
- 1 onion sliced
- 2 chicken breasts (boneless) (cut into small pieces)
- 2 chicken thighs (boneless) (cut into small pieces)
- 2 tbspns yogurt
- 1 tspn garlic
- Some salt
- ½ tspn nutmeg
- 2 tbspns hot sauce
- ½ tspn red chilli flakes
- 1 tbspn oil
-Cut chicken into small pieces and marinade in all the ingredients given for chicken. Heat pan and roast chicken pieces until they are golden brown and nicely cooked.
-Make 4 chapattis (normal chapattis).
-Divide the fillings into 4 equal portions and fill each chapatti with that. Drizzle your favourite sauce(s), roll the kebab and serve.