Aalu gobhi is very famous in Pakistani home cooking, it is economical, tastes good and very healthy and nutritious. It is my dad’s favorite …..
- 2 potatoes peeled and cut into cubes
- ½ cauliflower (green part removed, cut into medium size units)
- 2 medium sized onion (chopped)
- 3 tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/2 tspn chicken powder (only if you are not a strict vegetarian)
- Salt to taste
- Red chilli powder to taste
- Ayesha’s kitchen special garam masala
- ½ tspn turmeric
- 1 tspn ginger garlic paste
- ½ cup oil
- 4 tbspns coriander chopped
-Heat oil and fry chopped onion in it. When it starts changing its colour add the spices, potato and cauliflower. Stir.
-Add tomatoes and mix well. Cook covered on very low heat for around 30 minutes.
-Garnish with some coriander and serve hot with chapattis.