Bananas are always great, specially when served with cream or anything which is chocolatey …..
- 14 chocolate chip cookies
- 4 – 6 tbspns grated dry coconut
- ½ can nestle condensed milk
- 4 bananas sliced
- a pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- 250 – 500 ml Thick cream (depends how rich you want)
- Some grated milk chocolate for garnishing
-For cookie layer, put cookies, coconut (and cinnamon) and ¼ can of condensed milk in a food processor and coarsely blend it. With a spatula take the mixture out and lay a layer of it on the bottom of the Pyrex dish or any other clear dish.
-Now lay a layer of sliced bananas. Drizzle 4 tbspns of the condensed milk on it and lay the layer of cream.
-Leave it smooth on the top and sides with a spatula, garnish with some grated chocolate and bananas and refrigerate for 6 hours or more.