Fruit chaat is the most common way to consume fruits in the month of Ramadan in Pakistan. Nearly, everyone in Pakistan, make this fruit salad to give their bodies energy, vitamins and nutrients, moreover its very refreshing and if you are on diet or you want to lose weight, then this is the best thing you can have because it is filling and full fills all the healthy requirements of your body ….
- 1 banana (sliced)
- 1 apple with skin (sliced)
- 1 pear with skin (sliced)
- 5-6 grapes cut in half
- 4 dates (firm, sliced)
- 1 mandarin/ orange (squeezed)
- Some salt and black pepper
- A pinch of roasted powdered cumin
- 1 strawberry sliced
- ½ kiwi fruit sliced
- ½ cup sliced pineapple
- ½ cup diced guava (Optional)
- 2 tbspns boiled chickpeas
-Combine all the ingredients in a deep mixing bowl and mix.
-Take it out in a serving bowl.
-Decorate it with some fruit slices and serve chilled in Iftar or as a desert.
-You can use several other fruits like melon, pomegranate, Feijoas etc.